About Chris
Local isn't a marketing strategy. It's home.
I'm Chris Fischer, founder of NeighborlyPay. I live in Hendersonville with my wife and daughter. The businesses I work with aren't just accounts to me. They're the restaurants we eat at, the shops we stop into, and the owners I run into around town.
I started NeighborlyPay because the payments industry has earned its reputation: confusing pricing, endless sales pitches, 800 numbers, and reps who are everywhere until the paperwork is signed, then nowhere when something goes wrong.
I wanted to do it differently.
There isn't one "best" payment system for every business, so I work with several. My job is to understand how your business actually runs, find the right fit, explain it without the jargon, and be there when you need help.
You'll find me at Hendersonville Area Chamber of Commerce and Leadership Sumner events, because I like being part of the business community here. I want NeighborlyPay to grow the way the best local businesses do: through relationships, reputation, and taking care of people.